How to Join
In order to be eligible for Clubhouse membership, individuals must meet the following minimum criteria. Download the Initial Screening Form »
- Have experienced a brain injury, and be at least 18 years of age
- Have no medical problems that interfere with participation in the program.
- Be capable of meeting personal needs and basic self-care independently.
- Be able to communicate with others through speech, signing, and/or assistive devices.
- Be free from behavioral changes that would disrupt group activities.
- Be free from alcohol and/or drug dependence.
- Be willing and able to follow Clubhouse rules
For your information:
- A referral can be made by an individual with a brain injury, family member, case manager, or other professional.
- A review of medical records, a personal interview, and the establishment of funding is required prior to admission.
- Call the Clubhouse to provide initial intake information, or complete our online admission screening form. (LINK)
- Send pertinent medical records and completed application for review to the Opportunity Project Clubhouse.
- Schedule a tour of the Clubhouse and a personal interview.
- Establish a mechanism for funding for participation in the Clubhouse prior to admission.
Funding options: TBI Medicaid, TBI Fund, Division of Developmental Disabilities, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation, Private Pay, and/or Insurance.
- After acceptance into the Clubhouse, a starting date is established.
At Opportunity Project, nobody is turned away due to insufficient funds. Please contact us!