Partners in Employment
At Opportunity Project, we are building alliances with business organizations who value community service, integrity, and success.
We welcome your collaboration as we work together in establishing strong ties with the business community to promote economic to fulfill your needs for an underutilized and motivated work force.
Opportunity Project Inc., a unique not- for- profit community based program that works with employers, who want access to a highly productive workforce that is prized for its reliability, diligence, and job skills.
Opportunity Project is looking to develop a mutually beneficial partnership with your business organization by providing:
- Job applicants whose skills, interests, learning styles, physical capabilities and work ethics match the demands required of employers
- On-site Training and orientation for the new employees, disability sensitivity education for coworkers and supervisors, and ongoing support throughout the duration of employment
- Up-to-Date information on Job Accommodations, ADA Regulations, and Liability Concerns
- These job candidates have a wide range of proven abilities, aptitudes, experiences and educations.
- They are eager to contribute their multiple talents and skills towards the growth and enrichment of your business organization.
- A valuable benefit of considering an Opportunity Project job candidate is the option to assess a potential employee’s skills and capabilities as they perform the actual required job duties before you make the decision to hire.
Other ways that the Business Community can partner with Opportunity Project are by:
- Participating in Employment Services Marketing Focus groups
- Offering practice and informational interviews
- Critiquing resumes
- Providing internship opportunities, and conducting workshops on how to successfully obtain and maintain employment.
OPPORTUNITY PROJECT PARTNERS IN EMPLOYMENT
• Arts Unbound
• American Red Cross of Northern New Jersey
• Daughters of Israel Geriatric Center
• Investors Bank
• La Strada Pizzeria
• MCRC Physical Therapy
• Montclair Art Museum
• National Council of Jewish Women
• NJ Transit
• Neighborhood House Nursery Association
• New Eyes for the Needy
• New Palumbo’s Inc.
• Rutgers University
• Sage Elder Care
• Saint Barnabas Hospice and Palliative Care Center
• Sam’s Clothing Store
• Special Olympics of NJ
• Splurge Bakery
• United Way Millburn/Short Hills
• Whole Foods Market
Opportunity Project’s Employment Team looks forward to establishing a long standing and mutually beneficial alliance with your business organization. Please feel free to contact Thomas Shea, Ph.D. at 973-921-1000 ext.110 for further information.